There’s big news in my world, and I’m SO excited to share it!
There’s an all-new Vegetarian Meal Plan available through The Six O’Clock Scramble, my meal-planning service.
I have always had in interest in making meatless meals and developing vegetarian recipes that are also easy, healthy, and family-friendly (which can be hard to find!). As a committed environmentalist and animal lover, I prefer to get my nutrition mostly from plant products like vegetables, beans, fruits, and nuts.
When our daughter decided to become a vegetarian at age 11 (5 years ago!), I became even more focused on creating vegetarian recipes that work perfectly for busy families and those new to a vegetarian diet.
Over the 12 years I’ve been publishing The Six O’Clock Scramble, the biggest request I’ve gotten by far is to have a special plan just for vegetarians.
That’s why I am thrilled to share this brand new 6-Week Vegetarian Meal Plan that we pulled together, just for you! (While the recipes are all from The Six O’Clock Scramble, I co-created the plan with my good friends Erin and Jim of $5 Dinners).
2 free bonuses with your plan:
A list of our 20 favorite meatless (school) lunch ideas and “A Vegetarian Cooking and Meat Substitutions Guide” – all for just $10.
This new 6-Week Vegetarian Meal Plan includes:
- Mouthwatering main dish recipes that are quick, too – No more than 30 minutes of prep!
- Side dish recipes to compliment the main dishes
- Kid-tested & approved
- Uncomplicated recipes (unlike many other vegetarian dishes) – Easy enough for your tween/teen to follow and prepare!
- Healthy meals, under 500 calories per serving, not too high in saturated fat, salt or sugar. Plus plenty of fiber!
- Complete shopping list for everything you’ll need each week!
Here are some of the recipes you’ll enjoy in the new plan:
- Mango & Black Bean Salad
- Fusilli with Pistachio-Arugula Pesto
- Baked Green Chile Chimichangas
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Fresh Tomato and Basil Quiche
Who is this Vegetarian meal plan for?
This meal plan is for any and all vegetarians – aspiring vegetarians, vegetarians stuck in a ‘eat the same thing’ rut, people who want to eliminate more or all meat from their diets.
Please note that we did not include any seafood recipes in this plan for our ‘pescatarian’ friends.
Who is this Vegetarian meal plan NOT for?
Meat lovers carry on…this isn’t for you (unless you’re looking to cut back on meat consumption, or need new ideas for a meatless dish).
Looking for a gluten-free meal plan instead? You can buy it here.